Friday, February 17, 2012

Drawing from March 2011 :)

Hello! Since I have come back to the blogging world, I thought I would post some pics of my work over the past year. I didn't get to do as many drawing projects as I would've liked, since my artistic time has been devoted to cakes, mainly, last year. Here is one project I got to do, though: a show horse owned by a very kind gentleman who let me come and take pictures of his entire stable full, even leading each one out of their stalls and around an enclosure for me to get better shots. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That is an amazing picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, Beth, as always! Hope to see you sunday!

    -Kerry

    ps - we have the same background! I have this one for my www.simplynaturalherbs.blogspot.com blog. lol; Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lizzie!! :) You should've seen the HORSE! If I could've done him in color...maybe I will someday. He was a gorgeous deep bay -Walking Horse, I think.

    Thanks, Kerry! :) Really? Haha that's awesome! :)

    Thanks for commenting, ladies!

    ReplyDelete